Senior Software Engineer
SOLUTE is an information technology company that delivers products in the fields of cyber security, networks, global positioning, navigation, knowledge management, collaboration systems, and aviation electronics. Our depth of technical expertise, and successful history of engineering support provide a uniquely trusted and influential skillset to our clients. Our teams of software, network, and DevOps engineers use state-of-the-art technologies and architecture design to build innovative solutions for enterprise implementation.
We are a company of innovative professionals thriving in a highly motivating work environment that fosters creativity and independent thinking. If you are a motivated individual with a desire to support our service men and women, now is a great time to join SOLUTE!
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to provide the government with a solution for one of its most critical weapons systems. This Engineer will Primarily be responsible for developing the architecture of integrating algorithms into CTM and GCCS-M.
- B.S. in Software Engineering, Computer Science with 5+ years of relevant experience, or M.S. in Software Engineering with 3+ years relevant experience. 12+ relevant software experience may be substituted for formal education.
- 10+ years of experience working in core Java or other Object Oriented languages.
- Ability to work in a DevOps environment.
- Excellent interpersonal collaborative skills with excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to research, evaluate, and recommend solutions and technologies based on customer needs.
- Familiarity with professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, agile development, build processes, testing and operations.
- Experience developing complex enterprise class software running on server platforms.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and develop technical design (and/or software technical architectures.
- Sufficient understanding of cyber security to incorporate it into the architecture.
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
- Active Top Secret and/or Secret Clearance.
- Experience working with CANES.
- Experience working with C4ISR.
- Knowledge of Docker and microservices architecture.
- Interest in data analytics.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life and A&D coverage
- Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Plan with company matching contributions
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and 10 paid Holidays
- Educational assistance