Senior Network Engineer
SOLUTE is a recognized industry leader in providing Software Engineering, Systems Administration, Program Management, CyberSecurity / Information Assurance, Program Support, Innovation, Systems Integration Engineering and consulting services to the United States government and prime government contractors. Our experts bring a wealth of operational knowledge and technical excellence to numerous clients throughout the Department of Defense. SOLUTE Inc. promotes a team oriented environment, which is instrumental to our success.
We are seeking a Senior Network Engineer to create a network ashore and afloat that will be able to control unmanned air platforms throughout its transition from shore to air to an aircraft carrier. This engineer will be expected to attend planning meetings, assist with the development of network architecture diagrams, develop future engineering plans, research possible interfaces between the UCA air vehicle, UMCS, and PEO C4I developmental communications, networking, and Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (TCPED) systems.
- 5+ years experience working on Shore infrastructure, or any of these programs Shore Tactical Assured Command and Control (STACC), Maritime Operations Center (MOC), United States Naval Observatory, Telephony,Deployable Joint Command and Control (DJC2), Integrated Waveform Control System (IWCS), NCTMS, DTS, ADNS CANES, or SATCOM.
- 5+ years experience working on terrestrial network systems.
- Experience with DISA, DISN-POP and installation requirements for connectivity on Naval shore facilities.
- An in-depth understanding of NTWAN, STACC, and VSE.
- A Department of Defense secret clearance or higher
- Experience with PMW 750
- CANES and/or ADNS experience
- Radio Aware Routing (RAR)
- Software Defined Radios
- Cognitive Radio Functionality
- Machine Learning Principles
- Load-balancing (multiple links)