SOLUTE is made up of dynamic, motivated, enthusiastic professionals with a strong interest in developing powerful solutions for our DoD and other clients’ challenges in the areas of: software engineering; systems engineering; Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (C4I); Knowledge Management (KM); business processes; Information Assurance (IA) and cyber security, and other exciting fields. Our experts design unique, workable solutions for the military and other clients, using the latest technology and methodologies. They come from diverse backgrounds such as military operations and aviation, research and development, government contracting, support to state and local governments, engineering, and academics. Our team is varied in its background, education, and areas of expertise and SOLUTE values this diversity highly. We want to continue to build a team of forward-thinking, innovative professionals with a high level of performance and creativity.
We're looking for a Program Manager to run the day to day operations of one of our Navy Programs. The right candidate will be very organized and be a good communicator. This positions requires that the candidate is comfortable interacting with senior leadership, government representatives, and technologists and is able to build working, trusted relationships with all involved stakeholders. Must be able to quickly adapt to evolving, fast-paced environments and work with technologists on delivering cutting edge technologies.
Compensation: Between $100,000 - $130,000 depending upon qualifications
- Oversee contractor personnel program/project operations, organize, direct and coordinate the planning and production of all contract and subcontract support activities. Regularly briefs senior government leadership on program status and milestones.
- Supervise personnel program/project operations by developing procedures, planning and directing execution of the technical, programming, maintenance and administrative support effort and monitoring and reporting progress.
- Manage acquisition and employment of program/project resources and control financial and administrative aspects of the program/project with respect to contract requirements.
- Attend and contribute to meetings on a myriad of different technology and programmatic topics
- Ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET level security clearance.
- Applied knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with a keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Capable of representing the company to clients and partners.
- Demonstrated professional experience in Program Management role in Defense Acquisition
- 401(k) match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Highly competitive salary
- Educational assistance